TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in at our Service Apartment.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. The ID-proofs accepted are Aadhar card, Driving license, Voter ID card and Passport. Without original copy of valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in and consider as non refundable cancelation.
- Should any action by a guest deemed inappropriate by the management, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the management, the management reserved the right, after allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest. And will have the right for non refundable cancelation.
- Guests shall be liable for any damage to personnel or apartment assets, except normal wear and tear. Guest should pay the full value of the damaged property plus service charges. Guest shall keep the room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
- Extension of stay would be provided on current room rates, subject to availability.
- Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
- Early check-in will be subject to availability and extra charges upto 50% of average booking tariff may be applicable depending on the company’s policy.
- Late check-out is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance.
- Apartment specific amenities are captured on the website and the app. Guests are advised to refer the same while booking.
- In Apartment, due to local conditions, unmarried may not be allowed to check-in. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Apartment may deny check-in to guests providing ID proof of the same city as the Apartment itself. At least one person must not be from the same city.
- Only the specified number of guests at the time of booking will be allowed to stay the night. No extra person will be allowed to stay overnight without the permission of the apartment manager.
The Total Tariff must be paid prior to or at the time of check-in. If the total amount is not received by the time of check-in, management reserves the right to deny entry to the guest.
- No cancellation fee will be charged for bookings cancelled 5 days prior to the check-in time.
- If cancellation done less than 5days prior to but before 48 hrs of check-in 50% of the total tariff will be charged.
- No funds will be refunded if cancellation done less than 24hrs before check-in time.
- If you decide to shorten your stay post the check-in date the right to refund the funds resides with the company.